Welcome to Welcome to Bangalay Botanical Surveys/
Bangalay (Ecological and Bushfire)
Bangalay (Ecological and Bushfire) is committed to providing high quality services to all our clients. We promote sustainable land use with a commitment to the preservation of Australia’s natural heritage.
Services provided include:
- registered as consultant field botanists with a number of local governments, and have worked on numerous large scale regional mapping projects throughout NSW;
- Certified Environmental Practitioner (Environmental Institute of Australia and New Zealand);
- BPAD certified bushfire consultants (FPAA);
- accredited BioBanking Assessors and are able to undertake surveys and assessments in relation to the Biodiversity Banking and Offset Scheme established under Part 7A of the Threatened Species Conservation Act 1995;
- site analysis - identifying the environmental and conservation values and constraints at a site for pre-purchase, pre-planning and scoping purposes – these can feed into site-specific conservation management and planning;
- management planning - preparation of management plans for large or small sites, for conservation, environmental values, bushfire management and management of threatening processes;
- environmental educators who design, develop and deliver a range of effective courses and units on native plant identification, which can be tailored to specific audiences and which can target particular plant taxa;
- registered arboriculturalists (International Society of Arboriculture: Australian Chapter);
- GIS-trained on a range of GIS platforms.
Bangalay Botanical Surveys is committed to providing high-quality land management services to all our clients; this is ensured by:
- timeliness in service delivery;
- high work standards;
- best practice standards and rigorous assessment practices;
- compliance with all relevant Australian regulations, International standards, codes of practice and legal requirements; and
- commitment to continuous improvement of our management systems.